Kingston takes Secure Digital to the extreme edge
Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.
Although identical in size to today’s standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
• Capacities : 8GB
• Dimensions : 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm)
• Operating Temperature : -25° to 80° C / -13° to 185° F
• Storage Temperature : -40° to 85° C / -40° to 185° F
• Voltage : 3.3v
• File Format : FAT 32
• Standardized : complies with the SD Card Association 2.00 specifications standard.
• Compatible : with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
• Small : about the size of a postage stamp
• Secure : built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
• Simple : as easy as plug-and-play
• Economical : low power consumption for better device battery life