The new SAPPHIRE HD 7800 series of graphics cards is based on the third family of GPU’s from AMD built in its new 28nm process and featuring the highly acclaimed GCN graphics processing architecture.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition OC, factory-overclocked to 1050 MHz engine and effective 5000 MHz memory, offers superior performance than standard models. It is equipped with SAPPHIRE’s new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X - a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans providing quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI
- 1 x HDMI (with 3D)
- 2 x Mini-DisplayPort
- DisplayPort 1.2
- 1050 MHz Core Clock
- 28 nm Chip
- 1280 x Stream Processors
- 2048 MB Size
- 256 -bit GDDR5
- 5000 MHz Effective
• Dimension : 260(L)x113(W)x35(H) mm Size.
• Software Driver CD
• PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
• 4X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required for CrossFireX™ system.
• 2X75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector is required.
• 1024MBMinimum of system memory.
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive.
• DVD playback requires DVD drive.
• Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive.
• For an AMD CrossFireX™ system, a second same AMD Radeon™ graphics card, an AMD CrossFireX™ Ready motherboard and one AMD
• To support 3 displays, one of the monitors has to support DisplayPort.
• 500 Watt Power Supply is required.